Marijuana edibles are a great alternative to smoking and even to vaporization. The effects of edibles tend to come on slower and to last for longer, which may be desired both recreationally and for certain medical conditions.
But what if you’re not up to making cannabutter or if you’re just not so great in the kitchen? Don’t worry – marijuana firecrackers are not only simple to make, but can be very potent and effective as well.
Firecrackers work by providing a fat for the cannabinoids in the marijuana to bind to, including the psychoactive cannabinoid known as THC. The high fat content of Nutella makes it a perfect choice for these firecrackers.
In order to make simple and delicious Nutella firecrackers, you will need the following supplies:
– Some of your favorite marijuana
– Regular-sized graham crackers
– Aluminum foil
– A baking sheet
Now that you’ve got all of your ingredients and supplies, just follow these 5 easy steps to make your firecrackers:
1) Start by getting about 4 or 6 graham crackers. Try not to make too many the first time around in case you over or undercook your batch.
Spread Nutella on each of the crackers and then sprinkle about half a teaspoon of marijuana on top. You can use a spoon or a toothpick to mix the marijuana and Nutella together. Then just use the halves to make two or three small graham cracker sandwiches.
Wrap each firecracker in some aluminum foil and space them out on a baking sheet.
2) Preheat your oven to roughly 310° Fahrenheit. Once preheated, you can place your firecrackers in the middle of the over and let them bake for about 20 minutes.
Your temperature and cook times may need some tweaking because everyone’s oven is different. Even the specific strain of marijuana you use may affect bake times.
3) After 20 minutes you can take your firecrackers out and allow them to cool. If baked correctly, the graham crackers should still be somewhat soft and the Nutella should be soft as well, not burnt and flakey.
4) Cut each graham cracker sandwich into quarters, wrap them back up in the aluminum foil, and store them in a Tupperware container in the fridge.
5) Try a quarter of your firecracker and enjoy! A quarter should be all that most people will need in order to feel the effects, but dosage is going to vary from person to person. If your tolerance is high, then you will likely need to take a little more.
If this is your first time eating a firecracker, then play it safe and wait to take another dose after an hour if you are still not feeling the desired effects. People react to edibles in many different ways. Some need a tiny amount while others could eat a whole cracker and only get a little buzzed.
Tweak your oven temperature, bake times, and dosage amounts, and soon you’ll figure out exactly what works for you.